FLP Law Group LLP attorneys are equipped to handle a broad range of commercial real estate matters. FLP attorneys’ commercial real estate work includes the representation of equity funds and individual investors in connection with the acquisition, sale, development, and financing of a variety of assets, including retail centers, office buildings, multi-family developments, and industrial space.
Expertise in Handling Complex Real Estate Matters
At FLP Law Firm, we represent both Buyers and Sellers in real estate transactions. Are you a Buyer who has discovered something that was not disclosed at the time of purchase that would have affected your decision to purchase the property had you known about it? Are you a Seller who has been accused of fraud, misrepresentation, or failure to disclose on a property you have sold? Whatever type of issue you are facing, we will review the entire transaction, and the law that applies to your case, and provide counsel as to how to best move forward.
Our law firm is proud to represent clients in a variety of real estate transaction cases, including, but not limited to the following:
- Property sales
- Commercial lease agreements
- Construction projects
- Breach of contract
- Disclosure fraud
- Rental contracts
- Easement and boundary disputes
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Escrow disputes
- Real estate brokerage claims
- Title insurance litigation
- And more
Although FLP Law Group represents companies that manage portfolios of real estate ranging in value from several million dollars to several billion dollars, we bring the same level of expertise and attention to detail to matters for much smaller clients as well.
FLP represents clients in all phases of real estate transactions:
- Residential development, including the purchase and sale, and refinancing of real property and also in workout, foreclosure, and disposition of real property (both developed and undeveloped).
- Commercial owners and developers in the acquisition and disposition and refinancing of hotels,
office buildings, shopping centers, and apartment buildings.
- Industrial businesses in the purchase and/or leasing of industrial properties.
- Lenders and borrowers in new real estate secured loans and loan workouts.
- Property managers and tenants in office, industrial, and shopping center leasing.
Comprehensive Legal Support for Real Estate Transactions
There are many benefits to hiring a real estate transaction attorney. When you work with a lawyer experienced in real estate law, you will benefit from the extensive knowledge we have of complex real estate laws as they relate to your case.
We can help you understand the particulars of your real estate transaction, ideally before you are legally bound by an agreement. We will make every effort to make sure you get the results you want.
Real estate transactions cost a significant amount of money. They usually require negotiations. If they are not handled appropriately, there can be stress and legal problems. If you have a real estate transaction in Los Angeles, California, our lawyers can assist you. Contact us through our contact page or call 310.284.7350.